PLEASE READ!

please checkout my blog www.themakeupsnob.com for updated facecharts and swatches





All MAC face Charts have been moved here





http://themakeupsnob.com/resources/


6/17/09

Stila Swatches

Stila Charmed Palette and swatches from 2009 Indian summer collection. Gorgeous and Creamy!~















Im trying to post items that I have that I never find swatches for. I hate when I am trying to find a color swatch of an item online before I buy and I cant find it. So hopefully I can help the next person by making these available! (click on picture bigger image)

These are swatches of Stila Lip Glazes. They are my new love. Even though some may not agree, I love the packaging! The Lip glazes that are swatched are Peach, Starfruit, Grapefruit, Apricot, Fig, Fruitcake and Brown Sugar.

The color of these glosses are gorgeous alone or on top of your lipstick. They dont feel thick or sticky at all and the best part! They smell just like their name!! YUMMY!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin