PLEASE READ!

please checkout my blog www.themakeupsnob.com for updated facecharts and swatches





All MAC face Charts have been moved here





http://themakeupsnob.com/resources/


5/25/09

Kryolan Swatches


swatches are 1- RB44 which is a matte white that has a tiny purple tint to it. 2- Caffe Latte- is matte as well and reminds me of MAC Brown Script 3- Sahara another matte color that is between maybe MAC Kid and Wedge in color. 4- Highlight G- is this so pretty. Is a cross between MAC solar white and shroom.
Second Row 5- w29 maybe close to a matte Mac Plum dressing.. 6-Wild Cherry- This is one of their wet to dry shadows. The color is really pretty. a true red, its not matte though. 7- Violet G- I wanted the matte violet. But they were out so I got the violet g instead. I am thinking G stands for glitter? 8- is Sea which is soo pretty. reminds me of mac plumage but lighter

Kryolan Stargazer Eyeshadow swatches in 36, 10, 8, 22, 26, 21, 41, 20,27, 7 and 23Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin